Thursday, November 25, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Hello! Hope you are enjoying the craft-inducing winter coziness (or coldness, whichever you prefer..) and are clocking up some quality time with your friends, family and various creative pursuits. Its been a little while since the last Lucky Penny- a whole month without a craft catch up and so much has happened... so without further adue:
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 7, 2010
I can't believe LP has been going for 6 months now. If you've been wondering about whether you should come along next time; here's why you should:
- LP is just a small group of friendly crafters (we're normally about 10 to 15).
- You can learn a bit about the craft markets if you're new to it.
- There's always a bit of show and tell about new projects and purchases.
- You can get to know some very interesting people.
- You can get help from some very talented people.
The last reason is also the reason I've been unable to tear myself away from my knitting. Penny showed me what I was doing wrong with my purl stitch, and Belinda showed us an awesome knitting technique, the Magic Loop. Thanks everyone, and see you next month!