I can't believe LP has been going for 6 months now. If you've been wondering about whether you should come along next time; here's why you should:
- LP is just a small group of friendly crafters (we're normally about 10 to 15).
- You can learn a bit about the craft markets if you're new to it.
- There's always a bit of show and tell about new projects and purchases.
- You can get to know some very interesting people.
- You can get help from some very talented people.
The last reason is also the reason I've been unable to tear myself away from my knitting. Penny showed me what I was doing wrong with my purl stitch, and Belinda showed us an awesome knitting technique, the Magic Loop. Thanks everyone, and see you next month!